Mega volunteers at the 2015 event
- Most opportunities have multiple time slots, please choose the one(s) you prefer or write it in your message on the registration page.
- After you complete the form, one of our volunteers will accept you as a volunteer and then you can view all of the other opportunities.
- To see the time slots, once you are registered and on the site, check out the Schedule and zoom ahead to August. You’ll then be able to pick all of the times that you’d like to help.
Click on the links below to register:
50/50 Ticket Sales – Sell tickets and manage cash
Concierge to Cully Long – Be the concierge to Cully Long, the author of “How to Puzzle Cache”
- You will be responsible to accompany him to the presentation
- Help with prep/tear down
- Ensure his experience with MM4 is a positive one
Information Attendant – Day of the mega
- Provide information to visitors about activities and contests happening at the event.
Lead for Poker Run – As part of the MM4, we are planning a poker run.
- This will be in concert with the brew cruise being organized by Stick People.
- This position is available immediately.
Night Wanderings Parking Attendant – Assist people to park safely at the Night Event
- Wear reflective clothing
- Carry a flashlight
Official Log Book Attendant – Supervise the official log book
- Ensure logbook is signed in accordance with the rules set out by Groundspeak.
- 2 hour shifts
Registration Attendant – At registration desk
- Greet attendees.
- Check registration list and admit guests.
- Distribute participant bags. Answer questions